Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all manufacturing, office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
In order to put these principles into practice we will:
- To consult with all suppliers to ensure packaging is kept to a minimum, and then where ever possible returned for reuse or recycled.
- Low emission spray guns will installed throughout the sites by 2015
- Suppliers will adopt the latest EU legislation to ensure Marsh receives the highest standards for emission available for glass, resin, catalyst and flow/gel coats
- New extraction/ventilation to be installed across all manufacturing sites by June 2015
The following materials will be separated when spent and returned to the OEM wherever possible. Where this is not possible we will work with Cawleys Waste Disposal to separate the material to minimise land fill
- Wooden pallets
- Polyethylene wrapping
- Metal Barrels
- IBC Polyethylene
- GRP Waste
Transportation of goods, where ever possible we will use local transport companies for the distribution of our products, local companies will be used for the supply of IT services, marketing and literature design, CAD design and any third party supply.